Wednesday, 5 February 2014

I feel very special

Birthdays come and birthdays go, and they come even faster as you get older......

But this year I feel especially blessed.

1. I was sure I wouldn't get past 60 as so few of my family did. Here I am at 66 relatively fit, with most of my 'marbles' and  loving my arty life.

2. I had nearly 200 birthday messages on fb from all my buddies, and it was overwhelmingly kind of them to take the time and trouble to send them.

3. My special friend Sue, who with her hubby Rob, have a wonderful 'gang' of Portugues waterdogs, wrote this special post just for me which made me break down and weep- with joyful emotion.

Please pop over and have a look and also read her blog- you will fall in love with her and her 'gang' instantly- thanks soo much Sue, I am very moved.

Here is the treat she sent to Snuffs about 5 years ago and here it is -still being used as well as the Father Xmas we got in a special swap too

 http://theportuguesewaterblog.blogspot.co.uk/.

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You are a beautiful person Joss. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday with you son and so many blessings from friends.

Jim said...

I have enjoyed witnessing this big event. I amgray glad you have so many friends too. :)

I hope you had a cake. I didn't check FB later. I am thinking that your pretty Snuffles wished you a Happy Birthday and maybe even got to help you blow out the candles!!

BTW Arlene and I have both the big 66 a few and 'some' years back.
..

Marjie said...

Sue sent me! Happy Birthday, Joss. I'm sure Snuffles was very happy to help you with your birthday cake.

Julie said...

Well, you ARE just plain special, Joss! Happy Birthday my friend!!!!

marianne said...

So happy your birthday was special..... because you are ;)
Liefs en wfs!
M

Maria Ontiveros said...

Happy Birthday!
Rinda

Lynn Cohen said...

Lovely to have such a following and so much to be grateful for.
Hugs and HB again!

Annie said...

So glad you had a wonderful Birthday!
xoxo